Indoor Gym Times
Suspended until further notice
Due to the COVID-19 situation, we are unable to use the school gyms for practices. Sunday practices will take place at NVP Sports Park for the early indoor season. We will reevaluate the situation periodically and adjust as we are able.
NVP SPORTS PARK Times
Sunday practice schedules will be planned a bit at a time so we are able to assess any possible changes as we move forward through the season.
- 😷 Players must wear masks when entering and exiting the facility.
- Temperature will be taken upon entering the facility.
- Incoming team will enter and head toward the spectator area then proceed onto the field at the EAST end.
- Exiting team will exit at the WEST end of the field.
- No spectators will be allowed to enter the facility in order to keep numbers as low as possible, though it’s perfectly acceptable to wait in a vehicle in the parking lot (just don’t freeze if it’s cold out! 🥶).
|NVP Sports Park SUNDAY Turf times|
|NVP Sports Park FRIDAY Turf Times|
|7:00 to 8:00||8:00 to 9:00||9:00 to 10:00|
|*Goalie training for girls and boys: U11/13 7-8; U15/18 8-9.|
All schedules can be seen on the Wayne Finger Lakes Youth Soccer League website.
Click on the Schedules link on the left side of the home page. From there you will need to click on
the Division and then on the Wildcats Team. You will receive a list of just that team’s games.
Summer Game Days
GU18- Sunday/Tuesday BU18- Sunday/Wednesday
GU15- Wednesday/Friday BU15- Monday/Thursday
GU13- Monday/Thursday BU13- Tuesday/Friday
GU11- Tuesday/ Thursday BU11-Monday/Wednesday
ALL GAMES START AT 6:45pm
The WFLYSL is committed to make soccer an enjoyable experience and fun for players and fans of all ages. To
make this season better for all concerned, the league has set up Fines for fans as well as players to enforce
better sportsmanship. Please click on Fines to see the new league guidelines. Also, any player or parent
incurring a fine is responsible to pay such fine. WWSC is not responsible for fines distributed.